An adapter connects your Mac to an advanced digital monitor, such as the 20- or 23-inch Apple Cinema Display, that includes a DVI connector.
Extend the video capability of your Mac with this iF Product Design award-winning DVI adapter. Any Mac with a Mini DisplayPort output (including Thunderbolt) can connect with an external standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a DVI connector. The aluminum finish matches the premium look and feel of your MacBook.
- Connect any Mac computer with Mini DisplayPort output to a DVI monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a DVI connector
- Supports up to 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Premium aluminum finish matches the look and feel of your MacBook
- Works with all Mini DisplayPort connections including Thunderbolt
- No extra power, software, or drivers required
- Cable Length: 2.4 in. (6 cm)
Mac computers with Mini DisplayPort and Thunderbolt ports